Pin It

Monday, March 21, 2011

Shooting for fun...

Let me start this post by saying I absolutely love photography, whether for business or fun, and I am grateful that others are happy with the work that Dany and I produce.
Amidst all the client work and the business of photography, it is helpful to take some time out and just shoot for fun and get the creativity going. Today was just such a day. Dany got to model and makeup artist, Dani got to work with us. Dani was a huge help with fabulous makeup and the styling of the shoot (thank you!) and I shot while adjusting poses with my model/business partner, Dany (are you confused yet with all these Danys and Danis?). Overall I am very pleased with the results and decided to take a tiny bit of time out of our post-processing production schedule to play a little.
I absolutely love the process of photo editing after a shoot so I had fun creating one tiny little sneak peek from the shoot. This photo is shown as three different versions--all versions utilize multiple textures to give a vintage feel. I can't decide which of the three I like best. Feel free to give your opinion!

color

black and white

sepia   

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo. When choosing between several techniques I usually move towards the sepia choice but do have to say I am really liking the color photo out of these selections. I really think the color shows off all the textures that are going on. The other techniques lose them.
    So glad you were able to have some fun today!

    ReplyDelete